It is our intention to develop wikisong.org in a stable and reliable way, however the site is in active development and functionality may be added or removed at any time. Having said that, it is our hope that over time, you will find wikisong.org a reliable, invaluable and enjoyable service.
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by wikisong.org, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your wikisong.org account. If you create a account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify wikisong.org of any unauthorised uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. wikisong.org will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Users. wikisong.org has not reviewed, and cannot review, the material users store on the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, wikisong.org does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. Users may have stored content that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. wikisong.org disclaims any responsibility for the content stored by users of the service.
- Copyright Infringement. As wikisong.org asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that content stored by wikisong.org infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by means of an emailed notice ("Infringement Notice") providing complete information about the material you believe infringes your copyright, as well as your contact details, and state that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If wikisong.org takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to wikisong.org. Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on our servers infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an a legal professional.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer to you any wikisong.org intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with wikisong.org. wikisong.org and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with wikisong.org, are trademarks or registered trademarks of wikisong.org or wikisong.org's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any wikisong.org or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. wikisong.org reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. wikisong.org may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. wikisong.org may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your wikisong.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". wikisong.org and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither wikisong.org nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will wikisong.org, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to wikisong.org under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. wikisong.org shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless wikisong.org, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between wikisong.org and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of wikisong.org, or by the posting by wikisong.org of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; wikisong.org may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.